#staged&styledgals

Serving Maryland, DC, Virginia & the greater Mid-Atlantic Region

Why Stage

Making Sense of  Your Investment

01

Better First Impression

77% of buyers' agents say that staging makes it easier for buyers to visualize a property as their future home

 

National Association of Realtors

02

Faster Sale Time

The price of staging is always lower than your first price reduction 

 

-Real Estate Staging Association

03

Better Online perception

Today 40% of buyers are more willing to walk through a staged home they saw online

 

-National Association of Realtors

04

Less Time On Market

Homes staged prior to going on the market, sell in 90% less time

 

-Real Estate Staging Association

05

Reach a Larger Audience

Only 10% of buyers can actually visualize a home's potential.  That leaves 90% of buyers thinking what they see is what they get

 

-National Association of Realtors

06

Higher Offer Price

85% of staged homes sold for 6-25% more then the unstaged homes 

 

-Home Staging Resource

07

Reach a Broader Audience

90% of consumer decision making is based on color, ensure you are appealing to the largest audience with your paint colors

08

Reduced Market time

Homes staged prior to listing, spend 90% less time on the market

09

Low upfront cost

Staged Homes sell in a ¼ of the time and generally cost less than one mortgage payment

10

Higher Sale Price

On average, staged homes sell for at least 6% more than unstaged homes